Cinnamon Apple Jelly
Childhood favorite made even better
A beautiful blend; Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple Jelly.
Tart, crisp, Granny Smith apples, a dash of cinnamon, a few drops of brandy and a hint of lemon make this Cinnamon Apple Jelly a top seller. We've taken a classic apple jelly and enhanced the flavor a notch or two. Our Cinnamon Apple Jelly is perfect for all breakfasts breads, makes a killer PB & J and is a sweet addition to pan juices for sautéed chicken or pork.
- Delicious alone or enhance the taste of pies, tarts and crisps
- Classic New England cinnamon apple flavor in a jar
- Refrigerate after opening
- Made in USA
Reicpes: Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Spread - Makes 1 cup ingredients
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple Jelly
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil. Place raisins in a bowl and pour water over raisins. Allow to sit 10 minutes, drain.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the cream cheese, Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple Jelly and drained raisins. Mix thoroughly. Serve on bagels, toast, scones, or biscuits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.