This is a classic French "mayo" that's blended with our Basil Pesto to create a deliciously versatile aioli. It's all natural and delicious on sandwiches, as a dip for crudite or as an accompaniment to chicken, fish or pork.. 10.5 oz
Try this recipe Crispy Basil Chicken
- Brush Basil Pesto Aioli over both sides of each chicken breast.
- Place panko crumbs in a shallow bowl. Press each chicken breast in the crumbs to generously coat chicken on all sides. Allow to rest 10 minutes before sautéing.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When oil is hot add chicken in batches, making certain to not over crowd the pan. Saute until golden brown and the chicken is no longer pink when a knife is inserted in the center of the meat. Remove chicken to a baking tray lined with paper towel until all pieces are cooked. Remove paper towel. Top each chicken breast with a slice of fresh mozzarella and bake in oven until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, add a little olive oil to the tomatoes just to coat and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken breast topped with chopped tomatoes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.