Lemonhead is the original lemon candy with a sweet and sour shell. Invented by Ferrara, the candy is made using a cold panned process where sugar and flavors are added layer after layer until the candy is the perfect size. The yellow favorite was first picked off the candy tree in 1962 and has been satisfying both sweet and sour lovers ever since.
- LEMONHEAD CANDY: Round & lemony-good, with a hard candy core inside a soft shell, Lemonheads are the original lemon candy, made with real lemon juice. Taste the power of sour!
- PERFECT FOR SHARING: Lemonheads are perfect for parties or special events—use them as decorations & party favors. These fantastic sweet & sour candies will be gone before you know it!
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: These Lemonheads are individually packaged, making them a perfect treat to share with friends, family & coworkers. They're great for parties, your candy dish & anytime snacking!
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Whether you're filling Easter candy baskets, birthday swag bags, handing out candy to trick-or-treaters, or just craving a sweet treat, this classic candy is sure to please.
- A CLASSIC FAVORITE: This yellow favorite was first picked off the candy tree in 1962 & has been satisfying sweet tooths ever since. They've become a favorite sweet treat for generations of kids.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.