Roasted Garlic Aioli
This classic Roasted Garlic Aioli is the ideal spread for true garlic lovers. The creamy mayonnaise base is blended with slow roasted garlic and a touch of mustard to make a versatile topping that is perfect for dipping french fries, fresh veggies or for mixing into your favorite potato salad recipe....
Roasted Potato Salad Recipe ingredients
- 3 lbs. small red potatoes, with skins on
- 5 tablespoons plus 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Pub Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise (or one of our Aiolis - see below)
- 12 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 scallions, minced
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Mix 5 Tbsp mustard, garlic oil, and potatoes in large bowl. Toss together and then place potatoes on large baking sheet and scatter shallots on top. Bake for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and golden brown.
- Slice the hot potatoes into 1/2 inch rounds without worrying if some of the skins slip off.
- Leave the shallots on them. Put the potatoes and shallots into the mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise (or aioli), bacon, scallions, and remaining 2 Tbsp. mustard.
- Pour the dressing over the hot potatoes and stir gently to combine. Add pepper to taste.
- Cool the potato salad to room temperature. Serve immediately or chill it overnight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.