When it comes to chili, everyone seems to have a favorite. In fact, the chili Stonewall Kitchen serves in their cafe continues to rank among customers' all-time favorites. This quick and easy Chili Starter is all natural, made with the finest vegetables and spices and ready to be added to meat, beans or both. Perfect for lunch, dinner, parties or watching the big game.ingredients
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Chili Starter
- 1- 15.5oz can Red Kidney Beans (rinsed & drained)
- Heat oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add ground beef and cook over medium-high heat until browned.
- Add one jar of Stonewall Kitchen Chili Starter and 1 can of drained and rinsed red kidney beans.
- Simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes. Serve with grated cheddar cheese and sour cream.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.