How's your tolerance for puns? You'll need some for Pass the Pigs, a simple game of chance built around a pig theme. Instead of dice, you roll two cute pink piglets and you gain or lose points depending on how the critters land. For example, if both land on all fours, called a "double trotter," you get 20 points, if they land lying opposite each other, called a "Pig Out," you gain no points and cede your turn. There are a number of other rules as well as a variation called "Hog Call."
- Now up to 4 players can play all at once
- You'll need some for Pass the Pigs
- Includes zippered carrying case
- Contains 4 pairs of pigs (8 pigs) and illustrated instructions
- More pigs, more points, more fun