Introduction: January 2021
A New York City German Restaurant, located near Union Station in the East Village, that, at the turn of the 20th century, was the place to eat, drink good German beer and be seen. It was a favorite of many well-known musicians, including William Steinway
- Hand crafted and hand painted porcelain lit building.
- Materials: Zinc alloy, Porcelain, Light Bulb, Cord
- Measurements of Product: 8.39 in H x 5.28 in W x 6.3 in L
- Functional Features: Lights Up
- Power Features: Standard Light Cord w/ 120V bulb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.