- Mrs. Anderson's 1.6-liter Steamed Pudding Mold for making traditional homemade steamed pudding without the sticky, baked-on mess
- Professional-quality 0.7-millimeter anodized aluminum for a naturally non-stick surface that?s scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Great for making steamed plum pudding, chocolate, pumpkin, and other pudding recipes; 1.6-liter capacity; recipe and instructions included
- Lid locks moisture in and prevents boil-overs; handle allows easy removal of lid; center tube ensures even heat distribution for faster cooking times
- Use wooden or nylon tools; never cut in the pan; heat safe to 750-degrees Fahrenheit; hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.