For gardeners and plant lovers, this environmentally friendly engagement calendar showcases breathtaking watercolor line drawings of bewitching botanicals.
Based on artist Jessica Roux’s gorgeously illustrated botanical encyclopedia, Floriography: An Illustrated Guide to the Victorian Language of Flowers, this 12-month 2022 planner decodes flowers’ underlying meanings from the 19th century, when young women of high society sent bouquets to communicate feelings and secret messages. Features include:
- 6-inch x 8-inch size (12-inch x 8-inch when open)
- Lay-flat, sewn binding
- Lightweight for carrying in book bags, totes, and backpacks
- Full-color flora images on each two-page weekly planning spread
- Monthly grids for at-a-glance planning
- 100% recyclable materials with no plastic in the product or packaging
- Paper sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) sustainable forests
- Eco-friendly uncoated paper stock
- American Soybean Association-certified soy-based inks
- Convenient storage pocket
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.