The cover design of our fantasy Moon Goddess Journal is taken from an image by artist Josephine Wall. Here the artist depicts the goddess Selene tenderly guiding the moon on its celestial journey as she keeps watch over the nocturnal earth.
- Selene's face is illuminated by the gentle glow of moonbeams from the heavens and by the profound power of the goddess's own inner peace and love for mankind.
- This enchanting journal shines with gold foil stars and accents and glossy textured embossing.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space for your personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
- Complementary elastic band keeps your place.
- 5'' wide x 7'' high; fits in most purses, backpacks, and totes.
Josephine Wall paints in her cottage studio in Dorset, England. Her passion for nature and myth resonant in her intricately detailed artwork that interweaves the romantic with the surreal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.