Blue Cheese Herb Mustard
The ideal blend of flavors
Glorious blue cheese in a mustard.
Tasteful blue cheese is brought to a heightened standing whenStonewall Kitchen mixes it with their crafted herb mustard to create Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard. An explosion of tantalizing flavors is just waiting to be spread on a sandwich or to zip up your grilled meats and chicken. You may want to just dunk right in when the "grill master" is not looking. 8 ounces
Try this recipe Blue Cheese Herb Mustard Cheeseball
- 2-8 ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard
- 3 Tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix together until well combined the cream cheese, Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard, green onion, blue cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
- Chill mixture one or more hours
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped nuts.
- Serve with crackers